Header Ads

Header ADS

Paragraph-- My Aim in Life

Paragraph--  My Aim in Life



A life without an aim is like a boat without a rudder. Every man should have a definite aim in his life. Without a definite aim none can reach the height of glory in life. It acts as the guiding force of a man in reaching his goal of life. A man with flexible aims can hardly reach the pinnacle of life. Since my boyhood, I have cherished an interest desire to become a doctor in future. As there is no qualified doctor in our village, the villagers often suffer from various fatal diseases . Many of them die without proper treatment and medicines. So, I have made up my mind to be a doctor to serve the ailing people of my village. To be a doctor I have to prepare myself first. I will study hard so that I can make good results in the S.S.C. and the H.S.C. Examinations in science with Biology. After passing the H.S.C. Examination I shall get myself admitted into a medical college. After the M.B.B.S. degree I wish to continue my higher studies in a renowned foreign medical university. Having qualified myself as an efficient doctor, I will return to my village and serve the poor and the helpless people of my village. I believe that I will be able to succeed in my mission.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.