Header Ads

Header ADS

Transformations ( Assertive -- Exclamatory and Vice Versa)

Assertive --- Exclamatory  and Vice Versa

1. Ass:  The Padma is a very big river.

Ex:  What a big river the padma is  !

2.  Ass : The scenery was very fine.

Ex: How fine the scenery was !

3. Ass : It is a matter of joy that we have won the game.

Ex : Hurrah ! We have won the game.

4. Ass : It is a matter of sorrow that he is no more.

Ex : Alas! He is no more.


5. Ass : You are a great fool.

Ex: What a fool you are !

6. Ass : She has a very sweet voice.

Ex : What a sweet voice she has !

7. Ass : I saw a terrible sight yesterday.

Ex : What a terrible sight I saw yesterday !

8. Ass: I wish I had so much money.

Ex : If i had so much money ! / Would that I had so much money ! / Had I so much money !

9. Ass : I wish I were a king .

Ex : If I were a king ! / Would that I were a king ! / Were I a king !

10. Ass : I wish I could do it.

Ex : Could I do it ! / Would that I could do it ! / If I could do it !

11. Ass : He plays very well.

Ex: How well he plays !

12. Ass: It is a matter of praise that he stood first in the exam.

Ex: Bravo ! He stood first in the exam.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.