Header Ads

Header ADS

Transformations ( Assertive-- Interrogative and vice versa)

Assertive to Interrogative and Vice Versa


1.   Ass:  Smoking is a bad habit.
   
  Int :  Isn't smoking a bad habit ?


2.  Ass : Karim was an intelligent boy.
    
 Int : Wasn't Karim an intelligent boy?


3.  Ass : I shall never forget you.

Int:  Shall I ever forget you ?

4. Ass: I did not go home yesterday.

Int:  Did I go home yesterday?

5. Ass: He is not a great fool.

Int: Is he a great fool?

6. Ass: I have never seen him before.

Int: Have I ever seen him before?

7. Ass : Nobody can escape death.

Int: Can anybody escape death ?

8. Ass : He has nothing to do.

Int: Has he anything to do ?

9. Ass : Their glory can never fade.

Int: Can their glory ever fade ?/ When can their glory fade ?

10. Ass : Everyone will help you.

Int: Who will not help you ?

11. Ass:    Everybody loves his child.

Int: Who doesn't love his child?

12. Ass : All hate a liar.

Int: Who doesn't hate a liar?

13. Ass : Every mother loves her child.

Int: Is there any mother who doesn't love her child?

14. Ass: Every man must die.

Int: Is there any man who will not die?

15. Ass : Nobody trusts a liar.

Int : Who trusts a liar ? / Does anybody trust a liar ?

16. Ass : None can do this.

Int: Who can do this ?/ Can anyone do this ?


17. Ass : Nobody will ever trust a cheat.

Int: Who will ever trust a cheat ?/ Will anybody ever trust a cheat ?

18. Ass : There is nothing in the box.

Int: Is there anything in the box ?

19. Ass : He said nothing about the matter.

Int: Did he say anything about the matter ?

20. Ass : Nothing can stop me from doing this.

Int: What can stop me from doing this?

21. Ass : There is no use of it.

Int: What is the use of it ?/ Is there any use of it ?

22. Ass : There is no hope for me.

Int: What is the hope for me?/ Is there any hope for me?

23. Ass : There is nobody happier than Raju.

Int: Who is happier than Raju? / Is there anybody happier than Raju ?

24. Ass: Our life is nothing but a struggle.

Int: What is our life but a struggle?

25. Ass : I shall never forget those happy days.

Int: Shall I ever forget those happy days?


No comments

Powered by Blogger.