Header Ads

Header ADS

Narration -- JSC Chittagong Board

Narration -- JSC Chittagong Board


1.  "I came here yesterday from my village, " he said.  "Why did you come ?" I asked. "My mother sent me to you with this letter."  "How is your mother ?  I have not seen her for a long time. I hope she is quite well ."  ( CHT 2016)


Ans :  He told me that he had gone there the previous day from his village. I asked him why he had gone. He replied that his mother had sent him to me with that letter. I asked him how his mother was and also said that I had not seen her for a long time. I also added that I hoped she was quite well.




2.  "Have you offered your prayer today ?" said my father. I replied, "No, I have forgotten."  "Go to the prayer hall now. May the Creator bless you, " said he.   (CHT 2015) 



Ans :  My father asked me if I had offered my prayer that day. I replied in the negative and said that I had forgotten it. He told me to go to the prayer hall then. He prayed that the Creator might bless me.





3.  The old man said, "Can you give me some food ? I have been starving for two days."  The maid said, "Why do you beg?  Can't you work ?"     (CHT 2014)



Ans :  The old man asked the maid if she could give him some food. The old man also said that he had been starving for two days. The maid asked the old man why he begged. She also asked him if he couldn't work.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.